Mid-Level Web Developer
Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- Candidate must at least have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any related course.
- With advance sets of skills in the following web technologies:
- MVC Frameworks (i.e. Laravel, CakePHP, CI, etc...)
- Familiar with VueJS, Angular, NodeJS, or any related framework
- Any front-end framework (i.e. Bootstrap, Foundation, etc...)
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Apache / NginX
- Advance Networking (LAN/WAN) skill is a plus
- Knowledge in AWS cloud services
- Knows how to use version control system (i.e. GIT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills, entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude
- Full-Time position(s) with competitive benefits
- Urgent Hiring
- Analysis, design, development, implementation and distribution of software applications, and other computer/web-based solutions that includes:
- Interface design and analysis.
- Database design and analysis.
- Support for end-products.
- Support for end-products implementation, packaging and documentation.
- Research, analysis and evaluation of current and upcoming technological trends and related solutions.
- Development, implementation and support for GigaMare's IT infrastructure.
- Delivery of service level components and quality/productivity targets and indicators.