Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or in any similar field.
- In-depth knowledge in 3D software such as 3D Max, Blender, Unity3D, or other similar applications.
- Experience in game development and user session management is a plus.
- Competent skill in scripting and knowledge on the fundamentals of C# programming.
- Excellent skill in computer graphics, animations, and texturing.
- Competent skill level in art and creativity.
- Flexible skill in problem solving and critical thinking.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Portfolio of previous work/projects are required.
- Developing 3D models; including texturing, mapping objects, and animations.
- Developing particles like smoke, fire, and sprites.
- Post-production; rendering 3D animations with sounds.
- Coding using C# for simulations.
- Developing GUI’s using photo editing software.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code whenever applicable.