Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- Candidate must at least have a Professional License (Board / Bar / Professional License Exam) in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or any equivalent.
- Preferably has Supervisory Experience / a 5 Yrs. & Up Experienced Employee with forte in Finance - General /Cost Accounting or any equivalent field.
- Proficient in GAAP / PFRS / IFRS.
- With advanced skill in MS Excel, particularly in pivot tables, vlookup, macros, etc.
- Can operate a Computerized Accounting System
- Proficient in Tax Compliance via online or thru BIR Portal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Financial Accounting, General Accounting
- Monthly Financial Reporting & Analysis (P&L & Balance Sheet)
- Recognition of Payables (Vendor Bill) and Cash Disbursement Processing (CDS)
- BIR / Tax Compliance and SBMA Compliance
- Statutory / Government Reporting and Compliance (Company & Employees) including SSS, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, LGU, & Others
- Year-end / Annual External Audit by KPMG Auditors