German Language Specialists
For Teaching German as a Foreign Language
GigaMare Inc. was established in 2013 as a professional and technical training center at Subic Bay in the Philippines. The company aims to provide innovative and high-quality training products and services that lead to safe and efficient operations in various industries — recognizing the significance of language and communication competence in practicing different professions across borders in nowadays highly globalized world.
Location: Subic Bay Freeport Zone, the Philippines
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver German language courses at A1, A2, B1 or B2 level
- Prepare lesson plans based on the pre-defined curriculum
- Implement the pedagogical technique of teaching framework and corresponding class activities
- Conduct tutorials to course students
- Provide training and seminars to colleagues
- Accompany students in class excursions
- For teachers: Education and training on German Language Studies or Teaching German as Foreign Language; and willingness to commit for at least a 1-year contract.
- For interns/practicum: fresh graduate/s or at least in the 3rd/4th year schooling on German Language Studies or Teaching German as Foreign Language ;and willingness to commit on at least 4 or 6 months of internship.
- Fluent in English and preferably with experience abroad through work, practicum, language studies or exchange program
- Knowledge of basic teaching principles and pedagogy
- Comfortable, confident and patient in working with language students
- High motivation and energy level to deliver intensive courses up to 25 hours per week
- Flexibility to teach in different course levels