GigaMare actively invests in state-of-the-art training infrastructure in order to have market-leading simulation solutions in the rapidly-changing maritime industry.
GigaMare’s two ship handling bridges (Bridge 1 with Wärtsilä NACOS Platinum Equipment, Bridge 2 with Wärtsilä TRANSAS Equipment) offer an immersive learning environment to the crew. Innovative as it sounds, the ship handling simulator may be run with the engine room simulator to train and foster better ship resource management. These DNV certified Class A simulators comply with requirements of IMO STCW 2010 with Manila amendments.
GigaMare’s full mission engine simulator (ERS 5000 TechSim) is equipped with control and monitoring consoles, electrical starters, synchronization panels, local panels, and emergency generator panel. Operators can simulate and adjust key parameters of the running engine and simultaneously witness how each component operate during the whole process. Ship crew may navigate through the different decks of the engine room inside the Virtual Engine Room Station.
- Easy customization of training with tailor-made packages specially made to fit customer needs
- Wide range of training courses
- State-of-the-art simulators with ship specific customizations for better ship resource management
- Unique hands-on training infrastructure aiding learning
- Cloud learning solutions allowing remote access from anywhere, anytime
- Two ship handling bridges (bridge 1 with Wärtsilä NACOS Platinum Equipment, Bridge 2 with Wärtsilä TRANSAS Equipment)
- Can be run together to train and foster better ship resource management
- Full mission engine simulator (ERS 5000 TechSim)
- Various Gas diesel engine simulators
- RT-flex engine room simulator
- WinGD type specific simulator
- Electronic engine control simulator (ME-E) featuring an immersive learning environment through a combined augmented and virtual reality experience