Marine High Voltage (MAHIVO)
Note: Above fee is suggested price. After first quotation you will receive final quotation.
MARINA Accredited course.
The expected outcome of this course is that the participant is able to:
- understand the working principles and operational function of each HV electrical system of the ship's power plant,
- operate the plant in a safe and more effective way.
After attending this training, the trainees should be familiar with the safe control and management of high voltage systems o board ships as per Table A-III/2, AIII/1, A-III/7 of the STCW Code.
Content of the Course
Marine High Voltage course covers the following topics:
- Pertinent regulatory matters (IMO, flag state, company specific)
- Alternators and Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR)
- Medium voltage switch-gears
- Hands on exercises
- HV / LV transformers
- Power distribution
- Safety of operations
Electro Technical Ratings, Electro Technical Officers, as well as Operational and Management Level Marine Engineers.
5 working days