After this training course, the trainees should be able to operate their marine power plant in a safe and efficient manner.
Course duration is 5 days. The trainees should be familiar with all safety devices, including their functions and be able to maintain the same.
Content of the Course
- Identifying the hazards, hazardous situations or events
- Environmental hazards
- Welding precautions
- Safety aspects before performance of maintenance works
- Safety procedures regarding start stop operation
- Safety devices installed in diesel engine
- Safety devices maintenance
- Hands-on/practical exercises on safety devices
The trainees (either Marine or Mechanical engineers), should have a good knowledge of diesel engine principles together with sufficient operational experience on the diesel engines.
Course Approval and Certification
Operational and Management Level Engineers.
5 working days