Practical information and exercises how to boost energy efficiency.
Course duration is 5 days.
Content of the Course
- Fuel injection equipment and injection timing
- Charge air cooler
- Fuel oil separator
- Steam boiler and other heat exchangers
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning plant
- Power management, electrical load and power factor
- Motor load and electrical losses
- VFD and propulsion engine power, load and fuel savings
- Navigational aspects of energy optimization
- Boosting energy efficiency
- Energy optimization and environmental issues
- New IMO regulations on energy savings
Participants for this training should be Management and Operational Level
Course Approval and Certification
Management and Operational Level Engineers.
5 working days