4-Stroke Dual Fuel Engines
After completing the training, the trainees should be able to evaluate, plan, operate and maintain the 4-stroke dual fuel engine safely, which will contribute to the overall efficiency of the machinery.
Course Duration is 5 days.
Content of the Course
- Gas properties, behavior, and safety
- Engine design and function of 4-Stroke dual fuel engine
- Engine instrumentation of the 4-Stroke dual fuel engine
- Start, stop, and operation of the 4-Stroke dual fuel engine
- Engine maintenance schedule
- Fuel injection equipment, gas engines
- Function of built-on gas engine systems dual fuel engines
The trainees should have basic knowledge of engine principles and operational experience on the engines.
Course Approval and Certification
Management / Operational Level Engineers and Ratings.
5 working days