LNG Steam Turbine Propulsion Plant
On completing the course, the trainees are expected to enhance knowledge and skills applicable for work, hence they will need minimal supervision during normal operation of the LNG steam system and boiler plant.
Course duration is 10 days.
Content of the Course
- Steam properties
- Thermodynamics of steam
- Steam heating systems
- Boilers, burner units and boiler accessories
- Condensate and feed water systems
- Main turbine and propulsion systems
- LNG steam boiler plant auxiliaries
- Boiler water quality and treatment
- LNG steam boiler plant operation (dual-fuel)
- Mandatory requirements
- Steam and boiler plant simulator exercises
The trainees should have basic knowledge on thermodynamics and practical experience with steam systems.
Course Approval and Certification
Management Level Engine Officers, Operational Level Engine Officers.
10 working days