After completing the training, participants should be able to safely and properly carry out preventive maintenance procedures on the turbocharger.
Course duration is 3 days.
Content of the Course
- Turbochargers and engine power
- Principles of turbocharger operation
- The main difference of turbochargers
- Identification and function of main components
- Maintenance schedule
- Wet and dry cleaning of turbochargers
- Hands-on training on turbocharger
The trainees should have basic knowledge of engine principles including some operational experience on the engines.
Course Approval and Certification
Marine and Power Plant Personnel (who will be responsible in the operation and maintenance of diesel engines).
3 working days