Gas/Cargo Engineers Cadet Program
The structured training program assures the development of future chief engineers within your organization. GigaMare Inc. will assist you from the assessment and selection process to the level of attaining their OIC licenses for Engineering Watch. In partnership with the oldest Maritime University in Finland, ABOA MARE, we develop and deliver engineering programs.
Program duration is 3 months.
Content of the Program
The following courses are included:
- Safety and Seamanship
- Basic Gas Tanker Operation
- Marine Refrigeration
- Marine Electro-Technology
- Hydraulics and Pneumatic Systems
- Instrumentation and PLC Systems
- Explosion Protection
- Inert Gas System
- Gas Measuring
- Workshop and Maintenance Procedures
- LPG Cargo Handling System
- Cargo Handling Module 1
- Cargo Handling Module 2
- Cargo Handling Module 3
- Cargo Handling Equipment Maintenance
Licensed Mechanical Engineers (5 years engineering education with work experience from relevant industries).