This course aims to improve overall safety by providing theoretical training complemented with case studies.
Course duration is 3 days. After successfully completing the course, the participants shall be able to identify safety hazards, understand responsibilities in safety, cultural differences, and behavioural safety.
Content of the Course
- Responsibilities and accountability in safety
- Cultural Awareness
- How to communicate safely and avoid misunderstandings
- Safety systems and procedures
- Safety leadership and safety culture
- Safety as value
- Process approach on safety
Course Approval and Certification
This course is open for all ship personnel.
3 working days