Theoretical Course UNIC Controlled X-Engines
Participants will learn WinGD’s electronically controlled engine features and deepen their knowledge on engine components and functionality of all engine systems. Particular focus is put on the engine control system, UNIC, for the X Engines and the integration into the vital engine systems (i.e. fuel injection, servo oil and cylinder lubrication, etc.)
Duration is 3 days. Valid for the Following Diesel X-Engines: All UNIC Controlled X-Engines.
Content of the Course
- Introduction to the common rail technology
- RT-flex and X-Engine design
- Mechanical flex components
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- FlexLub cylinder lubrication system
- UNIC engine control system
Applicants should demonstrate theoretical knowledge of two-stroke low-speed diesel engines and have certain operational experience on RT-series or similar conventional or common rail engines.
3 working days