Theoretical Course Wice X-Engines
Participants will learn WinGD’s electronically controlled engine features and deepen their knowledge on engine components and functionality of all engine system.
Course durartion is 3 days. Particular focus is put on the engine control system, WiCE, for the X engines and the integration into the vital engine systems (i.e., fuel injection, servo oil and cylinder lubrication, etc.). VALID FOR THE FOLLOWING DUAL-FUEL ENGINES: All WiCE Controlled X-Engines.
Content of the Course
- Introduction to the WinGD X diesel engine & Exhaust Gas Treatments
- X engine design & components, diesel
- Supply systems, servo oil and fuel oil
- Fuel injection systems
- Cylinder oil lubrication system
- WiCE engine control system & Manual Control Panel screens (MCP)
- ECS Interface
Applicants should demonstrate a theoretical knowledge of two-stroke low-speed diesel engines and have certain operational experience on RT series or similar conventional / common rail engines.
Course Approval and Certification
3 working days