Engine Operation/Practical (Advanced)
The trainees will be able to maintain the engine safely and contribute effectively to the operation of the machinery. They will learn the basics on engine operation evaluations and maintenance planning.
Course duration is 5 days. Engine types: Wärtsilä 20, Wärtsilä 32,Wärtsilä 46 Wärtsilä Vasa 32, ZA40S, Wärtsilä 200.
Content of the Course
- Engine design and function
- Start, stop and operation
- Engine maintenance schedule
- Fuel injection equipment
- Maintenance operations, hands-on training
- Fault-finding and analysis
- Practical exercises and use of engine simulator
The trainees should have essential knowledge of diesel engine principles and operational experience on diesel engines. Theoretical education background on internal combustion engines is preferred as well.
Course Approval and Certification
Ship Power Plant Engineers.
5 working days