Engine RTA (Basic)
The training focuses on safe maintenance of RTA engine towards the goal of a more effective machinery operation.
Course duration is 5 days.
Content of the Course
- Main data
- Design and function
- Engine block, bearings and oil pump
- Fuel injection equipment and hands on
- Exhaust valve and hands on
- Turbocharging principle
- Piston, connecting rod, crosshead and liner
- Overhaul procedures and wear measurement
The participants should have fundamental knowledge of 2-Stroke engine systems. Formal theoretical education in engineering is preferred but is not mandatory.
Course Approval and Certification
Operational Level and Management Level Engine Officers.
5 working days