Engine RT - Flex Operation and Control System (Basic)
After completing this training, the trainees should be able to differentiate the RT- flex engine from the conventional 2-Stroke engine and familiarize with the engine components, hydraulic, pneumatic and WECS 9500/ 9520 Control Systems.
Course duration is 4 days.
Content of the Course
- Comparison between RTA and RT-flex engines
- Philosophy of RT-flex technology
- Mechanical flex components
- Pulse lubrication system
- Hydraulics and pneumatic system
- WECS 9520 control system
- FlexView operator interface
The trainees should be familiar with 2-Stroke engine systems. Formal engineering education is preferred as well.
Course Approval and Certification
Operational Level, Management Level Engine Officers, Electro Technical Officers and Electricians.
4 working days